cort-the-insane-onecort-the-insane-one

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Tragic Ballerina Tragic Ballerina

LOL, bannana slip

Nice Animation! At first I thought it was going to be 1 picture that just does a motion tweeen but then when the ugly lady started to fall i was like, WOW this is good animation! Good Job, 9/10

-Fight- -Fight-

It was OK

The animation and Graphics where good, but i dont really like stick figures, so this was OK.

Dojo #1 Dojo #1

Kung Fu Action!

Good sound effects and very nice karate. I liked how you gusy fought it was sweeeeeet. By the way, how do you put your flims frames into a flash movie? Could you tell me how in a response to this review or send me a email? If you could I would a appreciete it a lot, anyways, 10/10, Great Job.

machstealth responds:

glad to see somebody appreciates my work. if you have flash mx than you can import video, otherwise you wont be able to.

Grim Reaper Academy Grim Reaper Academy

Use your scythe for harvesting the souls only, LOL

This is really good for your first flash, the good thing about this movie is that it is funny, and its not that long and not boring. Good Graphics for your first, the voice acting was good but a lil hard to understand, good thing you put subtitles, Overall 9/10 because teh voices where a lil hard to understand.

Marcus Peblo 7 part 2 Marcus Peblo 7 part 2

God this was amazing!

Great Movie! I loved the Animation! I love your series, and this by far, the greatest MP of all the other ones, Good Job

Zelda: Tales of Legend Zelda: Tales of Legend

I Love It!

This is a really good movie, I like some sprite movies, but this, this is amazing! This is the greatest Zelda movie I have ever seen! Finally, someone does a serious Zelda movie, not a parody like The Return of Gannondorf by LedgendaryFrog (Yet that movie is quite Funny). Good Job, keep up the Good work, Hope to see the second Zelda: TOL on Newgrounds shortly!

Super stick!!! Super stick!!!

Reminds me of Xiao Xiao

This looks a lot like Xiao Xiao, you should finish it so it has a better ending, anyways, I thought it was pretty good.

The Silent Debate The Silent Debate

I can tell this is your first movie

Pretty good for your first movie, keep up the good work, hope to see more of you on Newgrounds.

ryer responds:

thank you very much! I appreciate your comments :)

TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

Very Nice!

I really liked this, I am also a big fan of your other work, you have done the best ive seen with the particle man song, so congrats, keep up the good work

The Truth About NG The Truth About NG

This is Good, Real Good

This conspiracy theory has good points, but i know its a joke, or is it?